“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you as an individual.
‘Company’ refers to Etalon Global Solutions (EGS) Ltd.
WHO ARE WE?
EGS has created an integrated workforce system aimed at making individuals, companies, institutions and governments globally competitive. We are committed to maintaining good privacy practices regarding electronic personal information for all our users. All data collected for our databases and talent services are stored on secure servers. Information collected is used to construct reports, plan programmes and assist us to tailor services to our users.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
Our Company collects, with your consent, the following data:
- Personal Information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Demographic Information including location and interests.
- Browsing activity.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- We collect personally identifiable data which you will provide us directly, for example, in connection with an application for a service or registration.
- Surveys or the provision of feedback.
- The registration controller will be VERBIS- Data Controller Registry Information System.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
The information we collect is not shared with or sold to other commercial or other non-profit organizations. Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your data and manage your account on registration.
- Internal record keeping.
- Tailor site content to user needs, and to generate reports. At no time do we disclose site usage by individual IP addresses. Web server logs are retained on a temporary basis and then deleted completely from our systems.
- Improve the site and the platform, which is in keeping with our legitimate interest for you to have the best customer service experience.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Our Company securely store your data at servers in California, USA. Our Company will keep your name and email for at least 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data if you may and a request to remove your data before this time
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We employ technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information and require third parties with whom we work to do the same. However, we cannot guarantee your information will be completely safe against unauthorized access. Please use caution when sharing your information with others and take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of your username and password.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances to:
- satisfy applicable law, regulations, legal process or valid governmental request;
- detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of our Company, our customers or the public as required or permitted by Law.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- To Change or Correct Your Personal Information
- At any time, you can request access to your personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected, or request that comments or explanations be added to records about you as described in the How to Contact Us section. To prevent unauthorized changes, we may ask for certain information to verify your identity before we process such requests.
- While we endeavour to make your requested changes, in some cases (for example, if it requires excessive technical or practical cost or effort or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements) we may be unable to do so completely.
2.The right to be informed.
3. The right of access. All users can make request copies of their personal information. This can be done via our Subject Access Form.
4. The right to erasure. You can request that our Company erase your information in certain circumstances.
5. The right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict to our Company’s processing of your personal information, under certain circumstances.
6. The right to data portability. You have the right to request that our Company transfer the personal information to another data organization or to you under certain circumstances.
7. The right to object to processing. You have the right to restrict to our Company’s processing of your personal information, under certain circumstances.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
A cookie is a small data file created by a website that is stored in your device either temporarily for that session or permanently on your hard drive. This website, once you consent, stores cookies on your device. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you and your preferences. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
What types of cookies do we use? Session Cookies
How do we manage cookies? The cookies will be deleted after the session has ended.
HOW TO CONTACT US.
Call: (876) 817-6282
Or write to us at: Suite 20, 2 Seymour Park, Kingston 10, Jamaica.
Upon receiving a written request, we will contact you directly, investigate your request and work to address your concerns. We will respond to your request without undue delay within 30 days. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify customer identity prior to granting access or processing changes or corrections.
- Privacy Statement Updates